We believe it is essential that you wash your real hair extensions at least once a month using appropriately formulated shampoo brands such as Tressme, Herbal Essences, L’oreal etc.
Conditioning is important in your real hair maintenance, we recommend deep conditioning twice a month whilst leaving in for 2hrs.
- Comb your beautiful real hair extensions from rear to rear using a wide toothcomb, starting from the bottom and gradually working your way up
- Part hair into sections using hair bands
- Wet the hair slightly
- Apply shampoo in a downward motion working from the bottom upwards
- Rinse thoroughly with warm water without scrubbing
- Towel-dry slightly for conditioning application
- Insure your hair is not completely dry
- Apply Conditioner from the bottom working your way up to the wefts whilst gently combing the hair.
- Leave in product for 20-45minutes (1Hour -2Hours if deep conditioning)
- Allow hair to towel dry and/or air dry
For that perfect finish, we suggest that an adequate amount of hair serum is added onto your real hair extensions whilst in processes of completely drying in order to give your hair life and add that brand new shine, a healthy feel and look. Avoid using excessive amounts of serum as this will make your extensions look greasy.